The Division of Finance and Administration is holding town halls to keep the university community abreast of updates and improvements to the financial system and to foster transparency and cooperation as we iterate the system to our needs.
Oct. 10, 2022
Hosted by interim Vice Chancellor and Chief Financial Officer Kurt Schnier and Associate Vice Chancellor and Controller Amanda Preston-Nelson (SSO required to view content). See slide presentation.
If you have questions or need support:
- Take advantage of the new Oracle Guided Learning tools built into the system.
- Contact Business and Financial Services' general email (email@example.com) and we will respond directly or point you quickly to someone who can help.
- Open the DFA Service Catalog. Requests for assistance are listed by type (e.g. accounting, PPFM, travel, procurement). Not sure what to request? File a General Request ticket.
- The Oracle Toolkit has training videos and how-to guides in the areas of budgeting, accounting and procurement. There also are links to information about Oracle news, procurement, Oracle Boot Camps, Financial Systems Support, and Travel & Expense Management.
- Please note that, as of July 1, many projects are managed in the general ledger, not the PPFM sub-ledger. Here is a primer.
May 5, 2022
Hosted by interim Vice Chancellor and Chief Financial Officer Kurt Schnier, Associate Vice Chancellor and Controller Amanda Preston-Nelson, and Staff Assembly President Alvin Cha. (SSO required to view content). See presentation slides.