The Division of Finance and Administration is guided by UC Merced's core competencies and dedicated to serving our campus and accomplishing our mission. We value these core values that guide our actions.
- Integrity: We act in an ethical, credible and trustworthy manner.
- Excellence: Our work is balanced, rigorous, timely and accurate. We maintain high performance standards and promote efficient, effective outcomes that exceed expectations.
- Teamwork: We are collaborative, believing that collective action produces greater results than that of any one individual.
- Accountability: We are responsive to stakeholders’ needs, follow through on our commitments and take ownership of our decisions and actions.
- Innovation: We remain open-minded and employ ingenuity to solve problems and critically evaluate options to improve outcomes and processes.
- Service Focus: We value and deliver high-quality, professional, responsive and innovative service.
- Diversity: We embrace diversity in all its forms, practice mutual respect, and strive for a community that fosters an open, inclusive and productive environment where everyone can grow and develop.