Talent and Total Rewards (HR)
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Classification and Compensation
- Leaves of Absence
- For services, please visit the HR website.
Business and Financial Services (BFS)
- Financial and Accounting Services
- Procurement and Contracting
- Financial Management
- Cost Standards and Policy
- Administrative Coordination Team (ACT)
- For all services, please visit the BFS website.
Auxiliary Enterprises and Fiscal Innovation (AFI)
Auxiliary Enterprises and Fiscal Innovation (AFI) is a diverse group of service units offering goods and services to the UC Merced community that are essential to academic and administrative success. By operating in a financially self-supporting manner and providing convenient, customer-driven and cost-effective goods and services, AFI supports the University’s mission and enhances the student experience.
- Housing and Residence Life
- Transportation and Parking Services (TAPS)
- Early Childhood Education Center
Financial Planning and Analysis (FPA)
The Finance Group is responsible for managing the development of UC Merced's operating budget and capital budget.
- Academic Policy and Budget
- Administrative Policy and Budget
- Capital and Long-Range Planning
Center of Institutional Effectiveness (CIE)
- Institutional Research & Decision Support
- Business Architecture and Analytics
- Systems Analysis and Support
Risk Services partners with campus units to safeguard the resources of the University from risks, losses or events that may impede its mission-critical activities.