Talent & Total Rewards (HR)
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Classification & Compensation
- Benefits & Leaves
Business and Financial Services (BFS)
For all of BFS services, please visit their website.
- Financial & Accounting Services
- Procurement & Contracting
- Financial Management
- Cost Standards & Policy
- Administrative Coordination Team (ACT)
Auxiliaries & Fiscal Innovation (AFI)
Auxiliary Enterprises & Fiscal Innovation is a diverse group of service units offering goods and services to the UC Merced community that are essential to academic and administrative success. By operating in a financially self-supporting manner and providing convenient, user friendly, customer driven and cost-effective goods and services, Auxiliary Enterprises & Fiscal Innovation (AFI) supports the University’s mission and enhances the student experience.
Financial Planning & Analysis (FPA)
The Finance Group is responsible for managing the development of UC Merced's operating budget and capital budget.
- Academic Policy & Budget
- Administrative Policy & Budget
- Capital & Long Range Planning
Center for Institutional Effectiveness (CIE)
- Institutional Research & Reporting
- Business Analysis & Intelligence
- Systems Analysis & Support
Risk Services is dedicated to partnering with campus units for safeguarding the resources of the University from risks and losses or events that may impede its mission critical activities.