Submit a wire transfer request to send a payment to a foreign vendor by electronically transferring monies from UCM’s bank account directly to the supplier’s bank account.
Requests for a wire transfer should only be made when making a payment to a foreign supplier whose bank account is not located within the US and when no other form of payment is accepted.
Wire Transfer Request should include the following:
- Supplier Number – A supplier number is required when submitting your request, and that can only be provided after the payee has been setup by Supplier Support in Oracle.
- Wire Transfer Request Form - A completed and signed approved by Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) or Departmental Approver.
- Copy of invoice (if applicable)
- Location of Service – location of service should be documented on the PO, invoice, or via email from the supplier.
- Banking information is included on invoice, or via email from supplier
- Foreign Currency add 10% to the PO for conversion rate
Note: A minimum threshold of $200 is required to process a wire transfer.
Payment Formatting Rules – A tool that can be used to determine the payment formatting rules for each country.
Departmental Staff with a UCMNetID/Password.
Wire transfer requests will be processed in approximately 7-10 business days. To ensure timely processing of your request you will need to submit a completed form and support documentation.
Support for this service is provided during standard operating hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00, Monday through Friday.
If you no longer want to proceed with the ticket requested, request the ticket be closed in the comment section. Include a brief explanation for future references.
Outgoing foreign wire transfers are costly to the University and are therefore processed only upon request.