Requests for changes to a PPM project must be submitted via a ServiceNow request. A PPM Project Modification ticket should be submitted for the following request types:
- Budget Realignment (no change to total budget) – Request only involves changes to the existing budget amounts within CCOA segments and/or tasks. No change to the total project budget, award amount or other changes to the project. Include completed PPM Budget Modification Form.
- Budget Modification/Award Amendment (budget increase/decrease) – The requested action will result in an increase or decrease to the total budget or total award amount. Include completed PPM Budget Modification Form, award documentation, and any other necessary supporting documentation.
- No Cost Extension with Budget Modification – No cost extension requests that also involve a change to the total project budget and/or total award. Include completed PPM Budget Modification Form, award documentation, and any other necessary supporting documentation.
- No Cost Extension without Budget Modification – No cost extension requests that do not impact the total project budget and/or total award. Include any necessary supporting documentation.
- Project Organization Change – Request changes to a PPM project Expenditure Organization and its associated unspent budget. Requst must include completed PPM Budget Modification Form
DO NOT use this ServiceNow request for:
- PPM Project Closeout requests – PPM project closeout requests must be submitted as a PPFM General Request.
- Other PPM project requests not listed above must be submitted as a PPFM General Request.
- Non-PPM project budget adjustment requests.
- GL only project budget adjustments must be entered as a budget request directly in Oracle - UCMPlan.
The request will be reviewed by the Project Portfolio Financial Management team and will communicate in the ticket comments if there are any questions or additional information required.
The process may take up to five (5) business days to be reviewed. If the request is missing necessary documentation or requires additional information, the processing time will be extended.
If the incorrect ServiceNow ticket is submitted or the incorrect Request Type is selected, the requester will be asked to resubmit the request using the correct ServiceNow ticket, including the appropriate Request Type selection.