A Payment Request form can be completed and submitted to Accounts Payable for one of the following reasons:
Requirement: Supplier Setup is required before submitting a request for either option.
1. Non-PO Payment Processing: While there may be exceptions, generally non-PO payments are related to one of the following reasons listed below. Click on the available link to review the requirements for each request.
- H-1B VISA Fees
- Student Payment Request (non-reimbursements)
- Petty Cash Reimbursements
- Return Financial Aid Funds to Agencies (Financial Aid use only)
- Tax Payments (Tax Services use only)
2. Manual Invoice Processing: Departments can submit a payment request form to AP when an actual invoice cannot be provided by the supplier. The supplier and PO number must be included when submitting these requests.
*Invoices with PO’s are processed directly thru Oracle
**Reimbursements are processed directly thru Concur
Departmental Staff with a UCMNetID/Password.
Payment requests will be reviewed by AP within 3-4 business days. Incomplete requests may result in immediate closure of the service ticket.
Support for this service is provided during standard operating hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00p.m., Monday through Friday.
If you no longer want to proceed with the ticket requested, request the ticket be closed in the comment section. Include a brief explanation for future references.