This form should be used to request a new vendor set up so that purchase orders and payments can be made to the vendor once the registration and approval process is completed.
UC Merced has transitioned to a vendor self-service registration and data maintenance module within Oracle which allows vendors to self-register and to update their information within the vendor portal.
*Note: Use of existing strategically sourced vendors and small businesses under the Small Business First program should be utilized prior to requesting a new vendor setup. New vendor request that compete with established strategic agreements may be denied unless there is a specific reason that a new vendor is required.
Requests can be submitted by Staff/CBS2.
Requests take 5-7 business days to fulfill.
- Supply Chain eCommerce Team will conduct an initial review/approval of the vendor request.
- Supply Chain eCommerce Team will send a vendor registration link to the self-service portal to the vendor contact information provided on this form.
- The vendor must follow the link and complete registration steps by providing required information to appropriately identify themselves and business status as well as other required information necessary for UC Merced to conduct business and manage supplier related risks with this supplier.
- Supply Chain eCommerce Team and other required approvers will approve vendor provided information.
- Once approved, the supplier will be active to issue purchase orders and payments to following applicable procurement policies and regulations.
Support for this service is provided during standard operating hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00p.m., Monday through Friday.
Requests to stop or change a ticket can be made by closing the request, or by requesting request closure in the comments of the request. Please include a brief explanation for the closure request.