Financial Services Support (FSS) consists of Business Systems Analysts who act as intermediaries between Business System Owner/Functional Owner and the Office of Information Technology (OIT). We have extensive knowledge of business operations as well as an understanding of technology and bridge the gap with business systems support.
Please Note: This ticket is for change requests to the systems ONLY. If you are experiencing issues or have questions and require FSS assistance, submit the Consultation request, or a DFA General Request if your inquiry is related to another DFA unit.
FSS assists in requirements gathering for Change Request, Enhancements and Configuration request, including but not limited to:
- System configuration updates.
- Facilitate Business Requirement Document (BRD) creation.
- Coordinate/ liaison and submitter of the request for UCM with host Location (3rd Party Vendor) or internally.
- Facilitate request for enhancement by Functional System Owner
This ticket is used to request system maintenance to the following systems:
- Oracle Financials Website Update (for multiple updates, please attach the Website Update Template)
- ServiceNow ticket creation or modify for DFA & CBS2 Catalogs
- NEW! Oracle Guided Learning content requestes (DFA use only)
- OneSource (Tax)
- Oracle Financials
- Oracle Reports
- BFS Website Update (for multiple updates, please attach the Website Update Template)
- Time Reporting System (TRS)
- UCPath Cognos
For changes to UCMPLAN (EPBCS), please submit the FITS System Maintenance ticket; which will be routed to OIT - FITS.
Upon submitting the ticket, you should receive an email confirmation of your submission.
FSS will review the request within 1 business day and reach out to the Requestor for the next step.
The process may take 3-5 business days depending on the system, when the Authorized Approver approves the request, and whether or not the system requires an overnight update to take effect.
In all cases, the ticket will be updated to keep the Requestor informed of the status and/or fulfillment of the request.
Requests for FSS Oracle Enhancement Request must be reviewed by FSS team prior to submission. All requests must be prioritized and added to the release management schedule.
2023 Oracle Development Release Management updates are scheduled on a monthly basis
Oracle Quarterly Release Cycles dates: