FSS provides consultative services for process improvement, facilitation for requirements gathering for current state improvement and on new projects.
We provide, including but not limited to:
- Systems Security provisioning consultation and management that is based on approvals and declinations from the System/Functional Owners to facilitate end user access to supported systems.
- Consultative services for the development of real data scripts and running simulation in the test environment.
- Take in functional defect from Business System Owner and translate it and report the issues with System Developer to review and change, if necessary.
- Provide feedback/resolution to Business System Owner on issue/defects reported that may not be issue/defects but system operating by design.
- Review requirements to mitigate issue/defect and potentially work with Functional Owner create Change Request/enhancement.
- When issues arise and are properly reported to Financial Systems Support, we perform root cause analysis to better inform the development teams and/or system users of systems problems so that they may resolve issues. We provide consultative services and assist in the development of workarounds where needed.
This ticket is used to request consultation to the following systems:
- Oracle Financials
- Oracle Reports
- Time Reporting System (TRS)
- UCPath Cognos
- Other (for new systems or projects)
Upon submitting the ticket, you should receive an email confirmation of your submission.
FSS will review the request within 1 business day and reach out to the Requestor for the next step.
The process may take 3-5 business days depending on the system, when the Authorized Approver approves the request, and whether or not the system requires an overnight update to take effect.
In all cases, the ticket will be updated to keep the Requestor informed of the status and/or fulfillment of the request.