This form should be used for departments to request information regarding policy and procedures around equipment management and surplus property. Some topics include:
- Schedule an appointment to visit the Surplus Warehouse.
- Request access to the equipment database
- Receive email updates of available Surplus Property
- Information regarding surplus property policy & procedures.
- Information regarding inventorial equipment policy & procedures.
- Information regarding fabrication policy & procedures.
- Other requests.
Requests can be submitted by Faculty/Staff/CBS2.
Requests take 3 - 10 days to fulfill.
Equipment Management will review the request and respond to the requester.
Support for this service is provided during standard operating hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Support for the Surplus Warehouse fluctuates depending upon the workload of the surplus staff.
Requests to stop or change a ticket can be made by closing the request, or by requesting request closure in the comments of the request. Please include a brief explanation for the closure request.