Equipment Custodians use the Equipment Inventory Modification Request (EIMR) modify inventory records assigned to their departments. This process should be used to report capitalized assets that have been lost, stolen, destroyed, requested for surplus, and more.
- Report capitalized assets that have been lost, stolen, destroyed, requested for surplus, etc.
- Report the acquisition of assets that have been received through sources other than purchase orders (gifts, loans, inter-campus transfers, etc.)
- Transfer Inventorial Equipment to another department.
- Report change of user, location or other inventory information.
Requests can be submitted by Equipment Custodians.
Requests take 2 - 5 days.
- Equipment Management will review the request.
- If the request requires approval, Equipment Management will forward the request to the proper approver.
- Equipment Management will update the Oracle database.
Support for this service is provided during standard operating hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00p.m., Monday through Friday.
Requests to stop or change a ticket can be made by closing the request, or by requesting request closure in the comments of the request. Please include a brief explanation for the closure request.