Skip to content Skip to navigation

Change Fund Requests


Change funds are used to provide a constant amount of change, both in currency and coins, at cash collection stations. Typically, departments that make cash sales have change funds. These departments withhold the amount of the change fund account from their collections before they are deposited with the Campus Cashiering Office. The change fund is used for the next day's cash sales activity. No expenditures of any kind can be made from change funds.

Requests include the following:

Who can request this Service?

Departmental Staff with a UCMNet ID/Password.

What can I expect after submitting this request?

Treasury Services will review your completed form and related support documentation within 2-3 business days.

What are the operating hours for the service provided?

Support for this service is provided during standard operating hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00, Monday through Friday.

How do I Stop or Change this Service?

If you no longer want to proceed with the ticket requested, request the ticket be closed in the comment section. Include a brief explanation for future references.