What is HCM Hub?
HCM Hub is UC Merced's online community for all things related to Human Capital Management. It's where employees can find training, updates to systems, information, and other relevant information. See menu on right for more information. Watch the video to find out more:
HCM is made up of several interrelated components:
- Workforce Administration (WFA): The automated personnel action component via OnBase. WFA will be the system of record of UC Merced employees and affiliates recording their personnel actions and updates.
- Position Management: Module used to create and manage positions. Brings together information about job, department, and funding, allowing better integration of human resources and budget data for planning and analysis.
- Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM): The recruiting component will allow departments to review applicants and log the status of their recruitment. TAM will serve as the system of record for staff recruitment and integrate with UCPath.
- Talent Development: A set of integrated organizational human resources processes designed to attract, develop, motivate, and retain productive, engaged employees.
- Workforce Planning: The process of analyzing, forecasting and planning workforce supply and demand, assessing gaps, and determining target talent management interventions to ensure that an organization has the right people – with the right skills in the right places at the right time – to fulfill its mandate and strategic objectives.